From: "Tom Grosman, ADT Project Lead" <grosman@aonix.fr>
Subject: Re: Building Hibachi
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 14:42:50 +0200
Date: 2008-04-04T14:42:50+02:00	[thread overview]

"Lucretia" <lucretia9@lycos.co.uk> a �crit dans le message de news:
989f2942-99b7-4dfa-8317-7a8c1030c8b6@s37g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
> Thanks, that worked. I didn't have to sort out the dependencies
> though.
>
> Ok, so you can set up a project to use with GNAT, you can't run it or
> debug it from within Eclipse, so there are massive limitations with
> this at the moment.
>
> Luke.

Hello Luke,

Hibachi does work with GNAT and gdb. There are people (other than the
Hibachi developers) who have successfully built it. There is a dedicated
newsgroup for Hibachi ***user*** questions-  eclipse.tools.hibachi. Eclipse
requires a password to access their newsgroup server, to avoid spam. See
http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/ .

There is also a mailing-list for Hibachi development (i.e. people who are
developing, modifying or integrating with the Hibachi plugin itself) to
which the Hibachi committers are subscribed. That would be the best place to
get help for building Hibachi. See
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/hibachi-dev .

Hibachi bug tracking is available through Bugzilla-
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/ (registration required). Bugzilla will allow
you to view the buglist, open a new bug, as welll as submit bug fixes and
new functionality.

Currently, the Hibachi team is working on releasing the first downloadable
version. Due to Eclipse Public License (EPL)requirements, there have been
some significant changes necessary in the migration of the AonixADT code
base to Hibachi, especially in the area of ANTLR. Because there is no stable
release yet, it still may be possible to download a snapshot that has some
build difficulties or inconsistancies. Again, posting to the hibachi-dev
list is the best way to get assistance.

Finally, Hibachi is an open source project and community. Your participation
and input is solicited. There is a Hibachi Wiki that anyone can contribute
to. If you would care to add to it (eg  a "How to Build Hibachi" entry, or
FAQ), it would be a help to the whole community

Tom