* Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Ada Information Clearinghouse
@ 2006-02-27  7:27 Martin Krischik
From: Martin Krischik @ 2006-02-27  7:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ada_Information_Clearinghouse

Should we defend the entry? If so we need a reason why the "Ada
Information Clearinghouse" site is "notable"
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:WEB).

Martin

PS: I am not talkin about everybody here putting up a '''keep''' entry.

* Re: Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Ada Information Clearinghouse
@ 2006-02-27 10:47 ` Jeffrey Creem
From: Jeffrey Creem @ 2006-02-27 10:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Martin Krischik wrote:
> Hello
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ada_Information_Clearinghouse
>
> Should we defend the entry? If so we need a reason why the "Ada
> Information Clearinghouse" site is "notable"
> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:WEB).
>
> Martin
>
> PS: I am not talkin about everybody here putting up a '''keep''' entry.

I agree with the deletion. While the AdaIC is useful, it really is not
important enough to have its owk wikipedia entry.

It probably should/could be linked from the wikipedia Ada entry.