From: Jeffrey Creem <jeff@thecreems.com>
Subject: Re: Ada IDE for Windows
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 23:07:30 -0500
Date: 2006-11-18T23:07:30-05:00	[thread overview]

James E. Lowery wrote:
> What company makes an Ada IDE for Windows that is similar to Visual Studio.
> Are there any plans for a third party to make a ada compiler for the .Net
> Platform like Fujusti did for Cobol.
> James
> jlowery28@nc.rr.com

Aonix, AdaCore and I believe even DDCI now all have Eclipse plugins for
Ada. (To answer the "similar to Visual Studio" question)

There already is an Ada compiler for .Net
(http://asharp.martincarlisle.com/)

along with a Visual Studio integration.
http://asharp.martincarlisle.com/VisualStudioIntegration.htm