From: "Randy Brukardt" <randy@rrsoftware.com>
Subject: Re: Online Ada Tutorials
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 15:41:24 -0600
Date: 2008-02-18T15:41:24-06:00	[thread overview]

"Hibou57" <yannick_duchene@yahoo.fr> wrote in message
news:6c2e7cf5-0c7c-4bc1-a259-1160938bf501@c33g2000hsd.googlegroups.com...

General point: check the links at:
   http://www.adaic.org/learn/index.html

Especially check out the textbooks page, many have on-line versions.

One that hasn't been mentioned is Ada Distilled:
   http://www.adaic.org/docs/distilled/adadistilled.pdf

> Ada 95: The Craft of Object-Oriented Programming
> -> http://www.it.bton.ac.uk/staff/je/adacraft/

The AdaIC site also has a copy of "Craft":
    http://www.adaic.org/docs/craft/html/contents.htm

>The very famous so called "Lovelace" tutorial (has moved from time to time)
> -> http://www.adahome.com/Tutorials/Lovelace/lovelace.htm

As we all know, AdaHome is completely dead; it is best to link to the *real*
home of the Lovelace tutorial, David Wheeler's web site:
http://www.dwheeler.com/lovelace/

                                      Randy Brukardt, AdaIC webmaster