* [Announcement] AdaCL 5.0.8 released
@ 2007-12-08 18:34 Martin Krischik
From: Martin Krischik @ 2007-12-08 18:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I have just released a new version of AdaCL which fixes the problems with
newer GNAT compiler. At lest when the garbage collector support is switched
of it is not possible to compile AdaCL with GNAT.

To download and to see what AdaCL actually does see:

http://adacl.sourceforge.net/

Note that with Version 5 AdaCL is now strictly Ada 2005 and makes use of Ada
2005 features.

AdaCL will also bee part to the next release of The GNU Ada Project.

Martin
--
mailto://krischik@users.sourceforge.net

* Re: [Announcement] AdaCL 5.0.8 released
@ 2007-12-09 12:02 ` Samuel Tardieu
From: Samuel Tardieu @ 2007-12-09 12:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin Krischik

Martin> when the garbage collector support is switched of it is not
Martin> possible to compile AdaCL with GNAT.

I guess you mean "now" instead of "not" :)

* Re: [Announcement] AdaCL 5.0.8 released
@ 2007-12-11  2:30   ` Randy Brukardt
From: Randy Brukardt @ 2007-12-11  2:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Samuel Tardieu" <sam@rfc1149.net> wrote in message

> Martin> when the garbage collector support is switched of it is not
> Martin> possible to compile AdaCL with GNAT.
>
> I guess you mean "now" instead of "not" :)

And he probably means "on" rather than "of". ;-)

Proofreading before hitting send is a good idea - not that I ever do it
either. :-)

* Re: [Announcement] AdaCL 5.0.8 released
@ 2007-12-22 13:05 ` Martin Krischik
From: Martin Krischik @ 2007-12-22 13:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I have just uploaded the Solaris 10 packages. Get it while it's hot:

http://gnuada.sourceforge.net/

Martin

--
mailto://krischik@users.sourceforge.net