From: Kilgallen@SpamCop.net (Larry Kilgallen)
Subject: Re: Interfacing to C++
Date: 28 Feb 2002 19:50:09 -0600
Date: 2002-02-28T19:50:09-06:00	[thread overview]

In article <mFzf8.14835$bs1.347007@sccrnsc01>, Wannabe h4x0r <chris@dont.spam.me> writes:
> As C++ is a "superset" of C, can I bind to C++ libs using Interfaces.C or
> do I have to define my own types and methods?

The relationship between C++ and C is at the program source level,
not the innards of linking object modules.

The relationship between Ada and C is at the object module linking
level, and must be implemented by Ada compiler vendors.  There is
no reason to believe some behavior not claimed by the compiler
vendor would automatically "just work".