From: Fionn Mac Cumhaill <invisible@hiding.from.spam>
Subject: GNADE - inparticular the MySQL binding
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 17:53:52 GMT
Date: 2007-05-15T17:53:52+00:00	[thread overview]

Is anybody using the MySQL binding in GNADE? (package Gnu.Db.MySQL)  I
tried a very simple program that  does nothing but connect to a MySQL
5 database, and it failed on the very first call of a routine in the
package. It is documented as being a binding to MySQL 4, and it seems
that it won't work with 5. A casual glance at the source code suggests
that it indeed needs to be updated to work with MySQL 5. Is anybody
still working on GNADE? I need a MySQL 5 binding, and I will update to
MySQL 5.