From: David Botton <david@botton.com>
Subject: Re: Gnoga.com - please try
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 12:26:15 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2015-02-11T12:26:15-08:00	[thread overview]

> [Firefox on Linux, NoScript in use.]

NoScript will not allow the page to function, but you will get a dump of the contents. Same would be the case on old browsers, text browsers like Lynx, etc.

> I notice the page does not finish loading, but appears to be complete.
> Are you holding a connection open in order to determine how long someone
> stays on the page ?

It is maintained open if WebSockets fail (which will be the case if NoScript is on) in order to continue to inject more script for interactions. In your case since NoScript is in place it just sits open since your browser will not respond.

> Minor note: It would probably be better to insert "enabled" after
> Javascript in:
>
> 	If you are seeing this you do not have JavaScript and are not
> 	seeing the website, but a no script version for crawlers.

Thanks, good point. I'll make the change today or tomorrow.

> You also need some full stops or other punctuation in the following:

Thank you very much! I'll go through and make the changes as well soon.

David Botton