From: gautier_niouzes@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: How do I go about creating a minimal GNAT runtime?
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 05:54:35 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2009-03-11T05:54:35-07:00	[thread overview]

Hello,
If you are interested, I've a not-yet-working project called HAC -
description follows...
Send me a mail http://sourceforge.net/users/gdemont
----
HAC - the Hacker's Ada Compiler
===============================

Alternative name: Hello-world Ada Compiler

Objectives:
===========
 - fun!
 - produce the smallest Hello-world executable!

What HAC will never be:
 - a real, serious Ada compiler - there are enough serious ones!
 - a complete compiler - only a small subset will be covered

History:
========

- 2009: a bit further...
- 1999: translated Mac Pascal sources to Ada
- 1989: SmallAda is derived from CoPascal; works only inside
          very system-dependent environments (a Mac GUI, a DOS GUI)
----