From: Jeremiah <jeremiah.breeden@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Gnoga on Windows
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 14:51:53 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2014-10-10T14:51:53-07:00	[thread overview]

On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 8:17:31 PM UTC-4, Jeremiah wrote:

> As you are probably aware the issue with not being able to connect after running from GPS with a fresh browser cache is still there, but that seems like it might be a tough nut to crack either way.  Still I can run from minGW bash as a workaround.

An update:
I figured out why the Gnoga Tutorials would not run in GPS.  Apparently, when GPS runs the current project, it runs it not from the executable directory, but from the directory the project file is in.  Since the tutorial projects are all an extra directory deep relative to the html and js directories, the executable wasn't able to locate the appropriate files (boot.html, etc.).  The workaround of course is to make sure the project file is at the same distance to the html and js directories as the executable.