From: ratsonjaniv@hotmail.com (Mr. J.)
Subject: generic procedure with a generic package as generic parameter
Date: 20 Jan 2004 13:43:57 -0800
Date: 2004-01-20T13:43:57-08:00	[thread overview]

Hi,
I have a generic package (A.K.A Automate);
I wanna write a generic procedure that its parameter is an Automate,
hence something like:
generic
  with package My_Automate is new Automate (<>);
procedure Check_Automate(A:My_Automate);

But I dont know how to write it.
Please help me.
I need to know how to write both the ads and the adb.
A sample will be more than great.
10x,
J.