From: Alan Jump <alan.jump@gmail.com>
Subject: Moving away from GTK?
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 10:14:00 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2013-07-26T10:14:00-07:00	[thread overview]

I'm seeing quite a few large-scale projects and high-visibility people saying that they're going to move, or in fact have moved, away from GTK in favor of the QT graphics toolkit, especially in the FOSS world. That leads me to ask for opinions on whether there might be a similar migration in the Ada development arena. I'm a long way from developing any graphic environments or interactions, but it would be good to know whether this is a fad or an actual trend.

Operators are standing by, this is a free call...

 - -
73 de N5ILN
Alan