From: Cedric <georg.maubach@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Help on record to a Newbie
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 00:30:02 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2012-12-28T00:30:02-08:00	[thread overview]

Hi Niklas,

many thanks for all your comments. I learnt a lot of them and will change my program according to this.

It is interesting to see that you also have a style that indicates types. You mentioned the current Ada style. Can you send me a link to the document you referenced?

What does "alphanumeric screen control" in Ada mean?

Kind regards

Cedric