From: briot.emmanuel@gmail.com
Subject: Re: GNATCOLL SQLite rollback vs cursor
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 05:10:51 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2012-08-31T05:10:51-07:00	[thread overview]

It is quite possible that this issue has in fact already been fixed in the development version of GNATCOLL, because now with or without the line that frees the cursor, the result is the same:

Insert Ada Lovelace
ID => 1
Insert Charles Babbage
ID => 2
Insert Ada Lovelace
[SQL.ERROR] Failed to execute INSERT INTO Author (First, Last) VALUES ("Ada", "Lovelace")  error=columns First, Last are not unique
ID => 1
Insert Grace Hopper
ID => 3

Note also that we have improved the way we retrieve the error messages from sqlite, since the current one is clearer than just the "constraint error" you are getting.

Emmanuel