From: Lucretia <laguest9000@googlemail.com>
Subject: Re: Current recommendations for learning Ada?
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 09:49:43 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2018-03-23T09:49:43-07:00	[thread overview]

On Wednesday, 21 March 2018 22:17:34 UTC, Paul Rubin  wrote:

> but I'm seeking something that covers most of the topics that a working
> programmer should know about, as opposed to an intro for beginners
> that only covers the basics

While it's Ada95, this is still a good intro:

http://www.adaic.org/resources/add_content/docs/craft/html/contents.htm

Then just add in the extra features from 2005, interfaces, extended return, etc.

Then just add in the extra features from 2012, contracts, expression functions, etc.

...and you're pretty much set.

AFAIK, that book is being updated to 2012, but I don't know when it'll be done or who's doing it.