* ASIS and macos X.2
@ 2002-11-06 14:39 Rousseau
From: Rousseau @ 2002-11-06 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I tried to install ASIS on my iMac but without success.
The result of a "gnatls -v" is "GNATLS 5.00w (20010924)", but i didnt
find the corresponding version of ASIS, and it didnt work with the last
ASIS version i found (1.34p).

I want to know if it is possible to use ASIS on macos 10.2, and if
someone can help me to install it.

Pierre

* Re: ASIS and macos X.2
@ 2002-11-07  2:03 ` Jeffrey Creem
From: Jeffrey Creem @ 2002-11-07  2:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

I won't swear that you can't hack the 3.14 version to get it going but in
general
the ASIS version and GNAT versions need to somewhat match.

I asked on the gcc mailing list about ASIS support for the version of GNAT
that is now bundled in gcc and Robert Dewar said they were looking into how
to go about it (http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2002-10/msg00769.html).

So, the official anwser appears to be you can't right now but you might be
able to
someday.