From: "David Botton" <David@Botton.com>
Subject: Re: XML components?
Date: 2000/04/05
Date: 2000-04-05T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I thought I sent out a response there.

Since no one from Rational bothered answering my e-mails or following up
with me about getting a version of their compiler to work with, I am not
really able to help any one use COM with their products.

If you can tell me which pragma / what was the error I may be able to help.
Another solution for you would be to use GNAT for code interacting with
COM/DCOM in a DLL and access the DLL from Apex (if that is possible from
Apex). It would not be overly complicated to create a binding to Ada using
Ada :-)

David Botton