* New Webmaster Forum
@ 2004-02-19 23:54 Michael Mclaughlin
From: Michael Mclaughlin @ 2004-02-19 23:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

I would just like to personally invite everyone to my relatively new
webmaster forum at http://www.p-lance.com/forum feel free to signup!

* Re: New Webmaster Forum
@ 2004-02-20  2:10 ` Larry Kilgallen
From: Larry Kilgallen @ 2004-02-20  2:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <b9cad0b0.0402191554.12d25c4@posting.google.com>, thebuisnessman321@yahoo.com (Michael Mclaughlin) writes:

> I would just like to personally invite everyone to my relatively new
> webmaster forum at http://www.p-lance.com/forum feel free to signup!

From:	IN%"groups-abuse@google.com" 19-FEB-2004 20:05:16.09
Subj:	Re: [#7282962] Another newsgroup spammed from your domain

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The Google Groups account
you reported for Usenet abuse will be suspended soon. We appreciate your
assistance in keeping Google Groups as abuse-free as possible.

Regards,
The Google Team