From: David Botton <david@botton.com>
Subject: Re: Non-GPL JNI
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 16:59:28 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2015-06-25T16:59:28-07:00	[thread overview]

On Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 7:09:13 PM UTC-4, dp wrote:
> Does someone have a small example how to do it?
> Just a Java function that calls an Ada function and vice-versa.
>
> I do not need something that build bindings from Java classes.

If you are not familiar enough with how to recode the various C examples on the net directly in Ada, I'd suggest a very simple solution. Write the needed interface code in C and then just call Ada or have Ada call the C. if you are not using an Ada main, make sure to call adainit/adafinal to initialize the Ada runtime.

David Botton