From: John Perry <john.perry@usm.edu>
Subject: Advent of Code, Day 17
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 12:21:31 -0800 (PST)	[thread overview]

Today we have another variant on the game of Life. I was determined to do it with arrays only, but got held up trying to define the types because I was stuck in a C way of thinking about multidimensional arrays. Once I got into the Ada way of thinking, things became simpler: it was really nice to have negative array indices available!

Alas, I discovered at least one bug in gnat, which I will report.

john perry