From: Tero Koskinen <tero.koskinen@iki.fi>
Subject: Re: Ahven and other my Ada projects moved from Bitbucket to Sourcehut
Date: Sun, 3 May 2020 00:26:24 +0300
Date: 2020-05-03T00:26:24+03:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

Niklas Holsti wrote on 2.5.2020 23.19:
> On 2020-05-02 22:12, Tero Koskinen wrote:
>> Hi all,

>> I have relocated all my Mercurial repositories from Bitbucket to
>> Sourcehut.

>> Sourcehut is yet another commercial source code hosting platform,
>
> Have you tried the building services of Sourcehut? Do they support Ada
> with Gnat?

Yes, I have one build script for Sourcehut CI enabled at the moment, see
https://hg.sr.ht/~tkoskine/ahven/browse/.build.yml?rev=tip

Same here below:
> image: debian/stable
> packages:
>   - gprbuild
>   - make
>   - gnat-8
>   - mercurial
>
> sources:
>   - hg+https://hg.sr.ht/~tkoskine/ahven
> tasks:
>   - build: |
>       mkdir /tmp/ahven-install
>       cd ahven
>       gprbuild -p -P gnat/ahven.gpr
>       gprbuild -p -P gnat/ahven_tests.gpr
>   - test: |
>       ahven/gnat/tester
>       ahven/gnat/tap_tester

Example run at:
https://builds.sr.ht/~tkoskine/job/196678

I still need to figure out is it possible to make the Sourcehut build
system to understand the jUnit XML file format which Ahven test runners
also generate.

-Tero