From: Xianzheng Zhou <joe@lgsolutions.com.au>
Subject: Re: Help writing ada booting kernel
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 21:16:35 +1000
Date: 2007-07-16T21:16:35+10:00	[thread overview]
Hi Anon,
Thanks for your reply.
I'll try to figure out how to use Import/Export pragma or Ada asm.
I learned Ada when I was still in Uni, one of the course used it, which
is called concurrent and distributed system. I can use Ada's high level
features, but I never used its low level power and it's hard to find
examples on web resources.

Joe