From: malik.marouby@gmail.com
Subject: Re: ANN: MAX! home automation v2.15
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 10:39:24 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2019-02-18T10:39:24-08:00	[thread overview]

Hi
I'm trying to install it on a Raspberry Pi (debian Stretch) and I have the following errors:

 max-home-automation-2.18 : Depends: libgnat-8 but it is not installable
                            Depends: libaicwl-3.21 but it is not going to be installed
                            Depends: libsimple-components-4.38 but it is not going to be installed
                            Depends: libada-tables-1.14 but it is not going to be installed
                            Depends: libstrings-edit-3.4 but it is not going to be installed

Any idea how I can correct these dependies issues?
Thanks