From: msimpson@hotmail.com (Michael Simpson)
Subject: Best practices for converting C++ to Ada
Date: 10 Oct 2001 06:44:10 -0700
Date: 2001-10-10T13:44:10+00:00	[thread overview]

I'm wondering if there are any published "best practices" that can be
used when converting a C++ program to Ada.  I'm not looking for an
automatic code translator (although one that does repetitive "grunt"
work might be nice), but rather a set of steps that have worked well
on other projects with respect to project layout, data-types, etc.
When searching through the archives, I saw messages from Brian Holmes
at GTE that they had done something like this, but the link is now
dead.  Was the GTE work ever made public, or is there anything else
available?

Thanks,
    Michael Simpson