From: thomas.mertes@gmx.at
Subject: Re: YAPL - Yet Another Programming Language
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 15:52:35 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2008-06-29T15:52:35-07:00	[thread overview]

On 29 Jun., 19:27, "Adem24" <ade...@adem24adem24.org.invalid> wrote:
> The World Joint Programming Language Standardization Committe (WJPLSC)
> hereby proclaims to the people of the world that a new programming language
> is needed for the benefit of the whole mankind in the 21st millenium.
Mr. Adem24 (I have no relationship to him) seems to make a
joke at my cost. His 10 points are a list of features of Seed7
mentioned in the manual. See the second list in chapter 1.3:
http://seed7.sourceforge.net/manual/intro.htm
Besides sounding funny I have no idea what the intentions of
Mr Adem24 are. Please accept my apology for sending this
answer to so much groups. I have humor myself, but I will not
uncover my plans to reach world domination with Seed7. :-)

Greetings Thomas Mertes

Seed7 Homepage:  http://seed7.sourceforge.net