From: "Apple Berry Enterprises, LLC" <msvaughan@gmail.com>
Subject: Ada development jobs in Atlanta, GA and Dallas, TX.
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 08:07:29 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2009-03-27T08:07:29-07:00	[thread overview]

I have a direct client that is looking for an experienced Ada
developer for some software modeling and flight simulator development
openings in Atlanta & Texas. Our client will pay relocation. The
selected candidate will work as a software developer and domain expert
in Modeling and Simulation for high fidelity Airlift and 5th
Generation Fighter simulators and laboratories and the Modeling and
Simulation Project. The successful candidate can expect to participate
in the design, development and integration of state-of-the-art, real-
time, man-in-the-loop and/or hardware-in the loop simulations. This
software will be developed primarily in C++ and Ada. The near-term
assignment will likely be development of Rapid Prototype Modeling,
Distributed Interactive Simulation (DIS), Federated Simulations, or
other entities used in high fidelity battle theaters.

Required Skills:
An active Secret clearance with timely re-investigation
Significant C++ or ADA Software Development Experience.
Meaningful Software Modeling/Simulation Experience.
Real-time, embedded systems experience.
Some Domain knowledge in one or more of the following: EOM, Flight
dynamics, Flight controls, Propulsion, U&S, RADAR, EW, CNI, EO/IR,
DAS, SMS, Datalink, INS, GPS, Fire Control, PVI, Mission Planning,
Sensor fusion, OFP functionality, Multi-spectral databases, Signature
modeling, EO/IR environment, RF environment, Natural environment,
Datalinks, Weapons, Expendables, Computer-generated forces, IADS,
Endgame modeling, Probability of removal/kill, Antenna patterns,
Aircraft and surface entities.

If you are interested, please send me your contact information so we
can set up a time to speak with you over the phone.

Sincerely,

Mike

Mike Vaughan
Apple Berry Enterprises, LLC
770-578-8865
Toll Free 888-A.SAP-JOB, that's 888-272-7562