From: gpriv@axonx.com
Subject: GNAT for linux 2005: latest release
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 13:56:48 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2007-11-23T13:56:48-08:00	[thread overview]

Hello,

I am new to ada and more in exploration mode. I am writing the test
app. to compare ada to native code with c# (already written). It is a
server application (no GUI). One of the main attractions in using Ada
is ability to use same source code for multiple platforms. So far, the
effort was going pretty well except that I encountered 2005 issues on
linux.

It seems that  linux implementation is missing Time_zones and it fails
to compile protected type implementations of interfaces. Those are
ones that I encountered so far.  Am I using the latest release?
(4.1)   Is there more recent built out there?

Thanks in advance,

George