From: Laurent <lutgenl@icloud.com>
Subject: Question about the package "Strings_Edit"
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 01:23:19 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2015-07-22T01:23:19-07:00	[thread overview]

Hi

I found the package Strings_Edit while trying to find a Trim function to get rid of the leading space of 'Img

This package looks great. I saw in the comments that it should? have an image function that doesn't generate a leading space. But it  looks like it is not implemented, so is this package not finished or is it obsolete?

Playing around with Gnoga:

My_View.Put (Item.C2'Img);

I didn't find an Put in Gnoga that accepts integers. So I have to convert C2 which is an integer, to string.

Or I didn't search long enough.

Thanks

Laurent