From: Volkert <volkert@komponentenwerkstatt.de>
Subject: Re: Unikernel / Ada
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2017 04:15:53 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2017-03-04T04:15:53-08:00	[thread overview]

A short quote from "Unikernels Beyond Containers to the Next Generation of Cloud-" Russell Pavlicek

"Unikernels promise small, secure, fast workloads, and people
are beginning to see that this new technology could help launch a
new phase in cloud computing. To put it simply, unikernels apply
the established techniques of embedded programming to the datacenter."

BW,
Volkert