From: Stephen Leake <stephen_leake@stephe-leake.org>
Subject: gnat compiler hanging
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 15:16:08 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2017-08-24T15:16:08-07:00	[thread overview]

I've got a file, which is probably bad Ada, that causes the gnat compiler to hang (or at least, take _much_ longer than normal for this file).

I vaguely recall there is an option -gnatd<something> that causes the compiler to output error messages as soon as they are discovered, rather than keeping them internal and outputing them all at the end.

But the GNAT user guide just says "see debug.adb" for the definition of '-gnatd', and I don't have the gnat sources installed.

Does anyone know what option I'm looking for?

-- Stephe