From: Ludovic Brenta <ludovic@ludovic-brenta.org>
Subject: Re: Knowledge Base Software
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 03:27:15 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2011-07-08T03:27:15-07:00	[thread overview]

michael moody wrote:
> Our easy to us Knowledge Base Software allows you to get free user
> generated content, organize data, share information and increase
> search engine traffic.
>
> Knowledge Base Software  | Knowledgebase software

Nice try but thanks to the Ada killer application, we can do much
better better:

Our operational solution providers leverage a progressive strategy
formulation.  A solution provider 200% drives a responsive openness,
while the philosophies champion 24/7 synergizes decentralized
projects.  A target, prioritizing, openness boosts our content.

And we can do that at the rate of 400 pages per second!

--
Ludovic Brenta.