From: David Botton <rabbibotton@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Ada Letters
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 21:21:03 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2009-03-05T21:21:03-08:00	[thread overview]

> GNAVI. It is dead!

It is not dead at all (and thank God neither am I) there is a some
what active mail list and there are people contributing to it.
GWindows and GNATCOM are very actively used commercially. GNAVI (the
Delphi like platform) works, just I never had time to put it all
together and there have been other tools created and mentioned on the
list and even here on CLA.

Sadly I've been way too busy to be involved publicly for a number of
years.... becoming a doctor of Chinese medicine, doing tons of
projects in everything but Ada :(, raising a family, homeschooling,
etc. etc.

However I plan on (for real) putting in some time to update public
packages of GWindows, GNATCOM and GNAVI over the next few months along
with redoing AdaPower again.

David Botton