From: droiddermo@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Where to get Zero Footprint Profile?
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 11:42:27 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2014-05-25T11:42:27-07:00	[thread overview]

> You create the zfp by copying the relevant source files from the version of
> gnat source you have, they are all intrinsics so don't need any rt.
> Interfaces.c needs to have the subprigrams removing as they return I
> constrained types, unless you enable a simple secondary stack.
Thanks! So as far as I understood there is no ready to use ZFP available for free? Is there any good read about Ada's runtime, compiler's intrinsics and using Ada for bare bones development in general? For example I don't quite understand what is secondary stack and what it is used for. Also from reading Ada bare bones page on osdev I didn't understand why you had to disable recursive calls, is it somehow dependent on some runtime's code?