From: AndreiK <andrei.krivoshei@gmail.com>
Subject: Library_Symbol_File in Stand-alone Library Projects
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 04:29:33 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2010-06-09T04:29:33-07:00	[thread overview]

Hello, everybody!

I tryed searched rules to write the "Library_Symbol_File", but had not
found.

Can somebody help me and explain (or link to explanation) which syntax
and extension should be used for this files.

In general, I need to restrict exporting function/procedures to some
defined ones.

Thanks for any advise!

Andrei