From: John McCormick <mccormick@cs.uni.edu>
Subject: Re: Ada Quality and Style
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 04:48:46 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2009-06-21T04:48:46-07:00	[thread overview]

On Jun 21, 12:21 am, Rick <rickdu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have my trusty "Ada95 Quality and Style: Guidelines for Professional
> Programmers".  I cannot find a new version.  Is there one?  If so,
> where can I obtain a copy?

There was a discussion at the SIGAda 2008 meeting in Portland about
updating the style guide.  Geoff Smith suggested that the process be
open to the Ada community.  He created a wikibook using the Ada 95
version as a starting point.  I'm not sure how much work has been done
on it.  Certainly there is still some work to be done to add
formatting markup, but the entire document is there and ready for
people to add guidance for Ada 2005 additions.

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Ada_Style_Guide