From: christoph.grein@eurocopter.com
Subject: Re: Linking Error when using Ada.Numerics.Generic_Real_Arrays package
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 22:15:51 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2008-11-11T22:15:51-08:00	[thread overview]

On 11 Nov., 23:27, "Jeffrey R. Carter"
<spam.jrcarter....@spam.acm.org> wrote:
> If you have GNAT Pro, you should have a support agreement with AdaCore. Why not
> ask them?

Right.

Just for the record: I also have GNAT Pro 6.0.1 - it's missing the
library libgnalasup.a which is not included by mistake. Just get it
from AdaCore and place it in the standard library directory (the
command "gnatls -v" shows this under the heading "Object Search
Path"); you also need the linker options "-lgnalasup -lm".

(GNAT Pro 6.1.1. has it.)