From: "AAFellow@hotmail.com" <AAFellow@hotmail.com>
Subject: Linking Error when using Ada.Numerics.Generic_Real_Arrays package
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 13:43:52 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2008-11-11T13:43:52-08:00	[thread overview]

Hello,

I am writing a program that uses the Ada.Numerics.Generic_Real_Arrays
package.  I use the Real_Vector data type, as well as the *
(vector*vector as well as scalar*vector) , +,  and - functions.

Upon linking, I get errors in System.Generic_Real_BLAS and
System.Generic_Real_LAPACK packages.   In the first file, I am getting
undefined references to sdot_, sgemm_, sgemv_, and snrm2_.  In the
second file, I am getting errors for undefined references to sgetrf_,
sgetri_, sgetrs_, sorgtr_, ssteqr_, ssterf_, and ssytrd_.

I am using GNAT Pro 6.0.1.  Does the compiler not support the use of
the Ada.Numerics.Generic_Real_Arrays package?  Is there anything that
can be done to make this work?

Thanks!!

AAFellow