From: MRE <Marc.Enzmann@web.de>
Subject: XMLAda and GDB on Lion anybody?
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 00:54:09 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2011-08-04T00:54:09-07:00	[thread overview]

Hi all,

I am experimenting with XMLAda, following AdaCore's manual.

When running the example given on pages 22 and 23 (DomExample2), I get
the following exception:

raised CONSTRAINT_ERROR : dom-core-nodes.adb:237 access check failed

as soon as the line

List := Get_Elements_By_Tag_Name (Doc, "pref");

is reached.

I have not really an idea what the problem might be, as I can't debug
properly, GDB telling me

unable to read unknown load command 0x24
unable to read unknown load command 0x26

Is it just me, or has anybody else seen this too?

Best regards,

Marc