From: stephane.carrez@gmail.com
Subject: Re: JSON Web Tokens
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 13:26:22 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2017-10-11T13:26:22-07:00	[thread overview]

Hi!

Le dimanche 8 octobre 2017 20:12:53 UTC+2, joak...@kth.se a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> I was surfing the net and found something called JSON Web Tokens. It seems there is support for it in many programming languages but not Ada. Does anybody know of any Ada support?
>
> https://jwt.io/
>
> Best regards,
> Joakim

JWT is used by OAuth 2 and OpenId connect to exchange information during
authentication process.  I've made an implementation of OAuth 2 client
in Ada and there is some support for JWT in it.  The file that deals
with JWT is the following:

https://github.com/stcarrez/ada-security/blob/master/src/security-oauth-jwt.ads

FYI the Ada Security library is intended to support OAuth 2 for client and
server implementation.  The OAuth 2 client is fully functional and can
be used to connect to Google, Facebook and other OAuth 2 aware APIs.
The OAuth 2 server is being almost there but it needs some example
(The server side is far more complex than client side).

Stephane