From: Maciej Sobczak <no.spam@no.spam.com>
Subject: Re: Book for Learning Ada
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 09:10:50 +0200
Date: 2007-04-20T09:10:50+02:00	[thread overview]

Nick wrote:

> Most importantly I'm looking for a book that is good.

Buy this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Programming-2005-International-Computer-Science/dp/0321340787

I have enjoyed it a lot, even though I'm far from being an unconditional
Ada enthusiast.

> I am at the end
> of my 2nd year in college for Computer Science so I am decent with a
> few languages.

Then you will appreciate this book even more, because it does not waste
time explaining the obvious.

When it comes to online materials, unfortunately most of what I've seen
is junk. One notable exception is the Ada Wikibook:

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Ada_Programming

Programming    : http://www.msobczak.com/prog/