From: sabroadhead@yahoo.com (simon broadhead)
Subject: Can any one shed some light on this problem.
Date: 3 Aug 2001 03:52:30 -0700
Date: 2001-08-03T10:52:30+00:00	[thread overview]

I am doing a research assessment at the university of Glamorgan on
Ada. I have been asked to re-examine the language and look at how
effective ADA would be in creating a microkernel, and to outline the
features which are lacking in Ada for such a project and also those
features which neatly map a microkernel.
I do not have much prograing skills so I am a bit lost on this.

I have bean asked to examine the synchronization mechanism
(rendez-vous) which is promoted by ADA and contrast this to the
Dijkstra's (p/v) wait and signal mechanism.

If you have any thought on is mater I would be a grateful for your
help also if you can guide me to any other resources that could be
useful in my search it would be greatly appreciated. you can email me
at sabroadhead@yahoo.com