From: vdelvecc@mesmer.camb.inmet.com (Vince Del Vecchio)
Subject: Re: AppletMagic and the annexes
Date: 1996/05/22
Date: 1996-05-22T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

   Pascal Ledru <Ledru#m#_Pascal@MSMAIL3.HAC.COM> said:

> Does anybody knows if the AppletMagic Ada 95 compiler generating J-code
> supports (or will support) any of the annexes?
> I was curious how the distributed systems annex could be used in the Java
> context for example for heterogeneous computing.

We don't currently support any of the annexes in AppletMagic, and there
are enough features in the core language that we are still working on
(tasking, variant records, access to subprogram) that it will probably
be awhile before we get to the distributed systems annex.  Sorry.

-Vince Del Vecchio
vdelvecc@inmet.com