From: epm@shubshub.canberra.edu.au (Errol Martin)
Subject: New release of AdaIDE
Date: 1997/01/08
Date: 1997-01-08T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi.  There's a new release of AdaIDE available now on our ftp
server:

	ftp://ftp.canberra.edu.au/pub/ise/adaide

AdaIDE is a simple edit/compile environment for GNAT. This is version
2.5.  It comes in either a win95 version or a win3.1 version: just
choose the zip file you want from the ftp site.  The win95 version is
happy with either the dos version or the NT/95 specific version
of GNAT.

The zip files are pretty fat: around 2.6 megabytes.  They unzip to
subdirectories corresponding to Microsoft style installation disks.
AdaIDE is written in Visual Basic and it seems that the number of
support files required is growing and growing (grrr).  Our contribution
to the 2.6 megabytes is an executable and some help files totalling
around 1 megabyte.

Happy new year,   Errol Martin and Don Overheu.

--
Associate Professor E.P.Martin				(w) +61 (0)6 201 2436
School of Computing, Faculty Info. Sci and Eng.		(f) +61 (0)6 201 5231