From: emery@grebyn.com (David Emery)
Subject: Re: AJPO is still clueless about the reality of DoD Ada rejection
Date: 1996/03/20
Date: 1996-03-20T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

After I re-read Bob Munck's article, I saw that we're agreeing...

Unfortunately, too many managers learn their technology from the 'free
trade journals', whose articles are written by people pushing their
specific technologies/upgrades/etc.  I think it will take some major
public disasters before the managers learn their lessons.  (I know of
several non-public disasters, but none that I can talk about publically.
Fortunately, none of these systems are either safety-critical or
operationally significant defense applications...)

            dave