From: "David C. Hoos, Sr." <david.c.hoos.sr@ada95.com>
Subject: Re: Ada on SGI
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 04:09:37 -0500
Date: 2001-06-05T04:09:37-05:00	[thread overview]

The usual porting procedure produces both thread libraries, and you simply
select with which thread library you wish to compile and link your
programs by the simple expedient of changing the adalib and adainclude
symbolic links to the desired directories, as is done with all GNAT
versions that support two thread library variants.