From: "Jean-Pierre Rosen" <rosen@adalog.fr>
Subject: Package Debug V2.2 available
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 13:18:38 +0100
Date: 2004-02-10T13:18:38+01:00	[thread overview]

I just released a new version of package Debug, which contains very useful tracing functionalities.

Improvements include:
- Binary tracing of any type (using streams).
- Tracing objects (traces are performed through Initialization/Finalization), great for tracing functions that return complex
expressions
- New package Debug.Assert. Adds a conditionnal trace (tracing only if some assertion fails) and a reentrancy detector object
(traces when two tasks call the same subprogram at the same time). Note that this is something nearly impossible to check with a
debugger.
- changed license to GMGPL (it was already available freely for any purpose, but it seems easier to use a well known license than
trying to invent some new wordings).

Bug fixes:
None.
This package has been publicly available since 1999. We never received a bug report.

Availability:
See Adalog's components page: http://www.adalog.fr/compo2.htm
           J-P. Rosen (rosen@adalog.fr)