From: Gary Scott <garylscott@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Port IO with Gnat
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 09:50:45 -0500
Date: 2008-09-01T09:50:45-05:00	[thread overview]

Stephen Leake wrote:

> levy.david.c@gmail.com writes:
>

>>Could anyone point me at how to do simple port IO under Windows XP
>>with GNAT 2005?
>

> I think the best answer is that there is no such thing as "simple port
> IO" under Windows XP.
>
> What, specifically, are you trying to do?

There is a library targeted at Fortran that should be pretty easy to use:

http://www.microglyph.com/prdpag.html

--

Gary Scott
mailto:garylscott@sbcglobal dot net

Fortran Library:  http://www.fortranlib.com

Support the Original G95 Project:  http://www.g95.org
-OR-
Support the GNU GFortran Project:  http://gcc.gnu.org/fortran/index.html

If you want to do the impossible, don't hire an expert because he knows
it can't be done.

-- Henry Ford