From: AdaMagica <christ-usch.grein@t-online.de>
Subject: Re: New Years 2015 Ada Advocacy Resolutions :)
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 03:07:01 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2015-01-06T03:07:01-08:00	[thread overview]

Am Dienstag, 6. Januar 2015 00:54:27 UTC+1 schrieb Anh Vo:
> > Parsing can be done by OpenToken, which is a nice little parsing
> > library:  http://stephe-leake.org/ada/opentoken.html
>
> With respect to OpenToken, the history said current version: 5.0b. However, the source code still said 5.0a. In addition, I checked the package ada_lexer.ads. I did not see the Some_T defined for type Ada_Token. Stephen can correct me if I am missing some thing.
>
> Anh Vo

I wrote this Ada lexer a long time ago. When Ada 2012 came out, I added "some" and sent it in, but somehow it got lost. I sent a remark and was told it will be added in the next version of OpenToken (whenever this will be).

You can add it yourself, just add it to the reserved words list like the others - only this change needed.