From: David Botton <david@botton.com>
Subject: Cairo Bindings now added to Gnoga
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 23:07:31 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2014-10-23T23:07:31-07:00	[thread overview]

I've adopted the Cairo bindings from GtkAda for Gnoga.

This adds in a quick instant tons of functionality for vector graphics. This of course is a great fit since Cairo will produce SVG in addition to PNG and PDFs so a really great fit.

I'll be adding a thicker layer to it for easier use in general and for Gnoga.

Cairo libs are usually installed already on Linux, for Mac I use home brew - brew install cairo and brew install libsvg-cairo for Windows install GtkAda even though not dependant on it, it installs all the needed libs for cairo.

David Botton