* a.tags ?
@ 1995-02-26 18:12 Boris Pelakh
From: Boris Pelakh @ 1995-02-26 18:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

I remeber seeing once a program that would generate emacs or vi compatible
tags files from Ada source. I just looked at wuarchive and ajpo and couldn't
find it. Does such a beast indeed exist, and if so, where can I find it ?

--
Boris Pelakh		FORTRAN Project Leader          pelakh@convex.com
		     Convex Computer Corporation

* Re: a.tags ?
@ 1995-03-06 22:17 ` Ed Bruce
From: Ed Bruce @ 1995-03-06 22:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <3iqgao$jr5@bach.convex.com>, pelakh@convex.com (Boris Pelakh) wrote:

> I remeber seeing once a program that would generate emacs or vi compatible
> tags files from Ada source. I just looked at wuarchive and ajpo and couldn't
> find it. Does such a beast indeed exist, and if so, where can I find it ?

I use the etags command that comes with the latest version of emacs-19. It
does a decent job.

Ed Bruce

* Re: a.tags ?
@ 1995-03-10 21:31   ` Joel Seidman
From: Joel Seidman @ 1995-03-10 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Pelakh) wrote:

> > I remeber seeing once a program that would generate emacs or vi compatible
> > tags files from Ada source. I just looked at wuarchive and ajpo and couldn't
> > find it. Does such a beast indeed exist, and if so, where can I find it ?
> >

> I use the etags command that comes with the latest version of emacs-19. It
> does a decent job.

a.tags is a program with VADS Ada (from Verdix, now Rational?) and
presumably also Sun Ada. The documentation mentions vi and ex (but not
emacs).

--Joel

--
Joel Seidman